The benefits of using BioPure™ to fuel your truck or other diesel-powered equipment:
- Biopure contains virtually no sulfur resulting in a reduction of damaging particulates that are released into the atmosphere from conventional gasoline
- Since BioPure™ is domestically produced, it supports our nation's farming economy
- BioPure™ is an efficient lubricant which in turn improves engine performance
Townsend Energy is committed to energy conservation and to helping our customers—and our communities—reduce their carbon footprint. That's why we deliver BioPure™ Heating Oil. Biopure is Townsend Energy's proprietary blend of up to 5% renewable Biofuel and can be used for heating systems, hot water heaters, pool heaters, and even diesel-fueled vehicles and power equipment!
Why Biopure is right for you:
- Purely American Biopure is domestically produced using organically based biodiesel, which helps support our nation's farmers and also reduces our dependency on foreign oil
- Pure Warmth As a Biofuel, BioPure™ has the highest BTU content of any alternative fuel, for more efficient burning
- Pure, Clean Air Biopure is biodegradable, renewable and non-toxic. It burns even cleaner than already clean conventional heating oil, it contains almost no sulfur, and significantly reduces particulates and greenhouse gases that lead to global warming
- Pure Peace of Mind Biopure lubricates heating system parts more thoroughly and efficiently, helping to reduce the number of service calls needed annually
- Pure Savings Biopure does not cost more than conventional heating oil
- Pure Safety BioPure™ is a safe burning fuel, and with a higher flash point than conventional heating oil, it's even safer
- Pure Convenience. BioPure™ does not require any burner, boiler/furnace or tank modifications
- Pure Ease! BioPure™ is delivered on an automatic basis so you will never have to worry about running out. What's more, you can chose our budget payment program and auto-payment options for even greater conveinence
For more information, call us today at 800.888.2888 or fill out the form below and someone will contact you promptly.